Talika’s Eye Therapy Patch Refills
Patches are applied under each eye on clean, dry skin, with the narrowest part on the inner corner side.
Patches reusable 3 times minimum-to clean, rinse with water and allow to air dry.
- Step 1 - Separate the patch from the top layer
- Step 2 - Apply under the eyes
- Step 3 - Leave on for 15-30 minutes.
TriPollar’s STOP x ROSE
- Cleanse: Cleanse and dry the skin or targeted treatment area.
- Prep: Apply a thin, even layer of TriPollar’s Preparation Gel.
- Divide: Divide your face into three main treatment areas: left cheek, right cheek and forehead.
- Select: Plug in your device and press the power button to select the RF level you desire. One green light means a low power level; two means a high.
- Treat: Place all four electrodes against your first treatment area, then apply slight pressure, slowly moving the device in small circular motions until the orange light turns on to indicate the skin’s heated to the optimal temperature. Then, enlarge your motions until the orange light is illuminated across the entire treatment area.
- Move: Continue treating the area for 4-5 minutes before moving on to the next.
- Clean: Wash the gel from your face before continuing with your usual skincare routine.
- Results: Enjoy all the benefits of your intuitive RF treatment, including smoother, plumper, younger-looking skin.